Data Driven Growing Specialist
LetsGrow.com has been an independent platform for more than 15 years for linking and sharing valuable information in the field of energy, climate, cultivation, production and yields. LetsGrow.com connects growers, grower’s associations, crop consultants, researchers, breeders, sales organisations, energy consultants and suppliers. By unlocking all brands of climate computers and a multitude and diversity of sensors from multiple suppliers and combining this with various plant models, LetsGrow.com has become indispensable for more than 700 greenhouses in their daily operations.
In the Knowledge team, you train clients in the use of data analysis applications and plant knowledge. You train growers and crop consultants in achieving higher crop yields by making optimal use of the available data sources. You can clearly explain how the crop strategy is optimised by means of Artificial Intelligence and optimisation techniques. The basic principles of Plant Empowerment contribute to this. Thinking from the customer’s point of view, your expertise and analytical capacity enable you to create added value for crop optimisation.
Tasks and responsibilities
Your tasks will include:
- You organise group training sessions;
- You conduct individual company training sessions, mostly online webinars;
- You collect wishes and ideas from customers, and think and decide with them about further development and expansion of the products.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with:
- University or college education, for example in the area of Plant Physiology
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, analytical thinking, knowledge of data analysis, cultivation
- In addition, you must be able to work well in an international team. Horticultural knowledge is an advantage.
- Good command of English in word and writing. Other languages, especially Dutch, are also welcome.
- Willingness to travel is essential.
What we offer
A challenging job with a lot of responsibility. You will be working in an enthusiastic Knowledge team, in a company where innovation is a way of life.
Naturally, you can count on a good salary and excellent employment conditions, including: a company car, telephone and laptop, a company sports scheme and extensive training and development opportunities.
How to apply? Send your motivation letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com
For more information, please contact Evert Wassink (+31 (0)10 460 80 80).
Is deze functie iets voor jou?Solliciteer direct