Modules and tailor-made products
The functionality of LetsGrow.com is divided into modules. A module contains the data that you register on LetsGrow.com. Various modules are available. LetsGrow.com offers tailor-made products as well, to meet your specific needs. For more information about our modules and tailor-made products, please contact our service desk.
A crop is a logical combination of data. Characteristics of a crop:
- A crop has a start and end date. Calculations for, for example, sums (radiation sum, total production) are carried out based on these dates.
- A crop has a surface. A number of values are calculated back to m² to be able to compare them. \
- The data in a crop come from one or multiple modules.
Crops can be compared with, for example, other growers. It is also possible to compare your own crops over multiple years.
A crop group is a user group where the users share data based on crops. Characteristics of a crop group:
- A crop group has a moderator. The moderator is the person that creates the crop group.
- The moderator invites other users.
- The moderator makes graphs and overviews in the crop group. These graphs and overviews will automatically be shown in the accounts of the other users in the crop group.
- The participants in the crop group can add crops. The crops are compared in the crop group.
- Users can participate with or without a crop. Users without a crop are often other staff members of a grower or instructors and supervisors.
You decide with whom you share your data. If a new user likes to participate in the crop group, all users are asked for their permission to share the data. You are the owner of your data