You can export all data from LetsGrow to various file formats such as MS Excel or CVS.
There are two ways of exporting data from LetsGrow:
- from a graphic or survey.
- via a separate definition.
A. From a graphic:
- Open the graphic or the overview.
- Choose in the menu on the left for "Display graphic" or "Report" and "Exporting".
- You can adjust how you want to export the data in the new window.
- When you have finished adjusting, choose "Export Data".
B. Via a definition:
- Create a new definition.
- Choose the type of definition "Data export".
- Open the definition and add all the items you wish to export.
- Enter the other relevant information and select "Export Data".