You want to adjust your crop in a module crop group (also referred to as 'blue sphere').
- You are a member of a module crop group.
- You have created a module crop.
- If you want to make the data available: you have the module(s) that the module crop group administrator has set as mandatory.
Change module crop
- Open the administrator menu (right) by clicking on it.
- Then click on ' Module crop groups' in this menu.
- A new window will now open.
- You are now in the menu ' Overview module crop groups'.
- Click on a crop group (indicated with icon ) for which you want to create a crop.
- You will now see the menu on the left change.
- Click on the menu item ' Overview crops' in the left menu 'Crops'.
- The crops you are allowed to change are indicated with the icon .
- Click on icon behind the crop you want to change.
- Change the crop setting as desired.
- Click 'save'.
You just changed your module crop. The change is immediately visible.