Invite members to module crop group
In order to compare crop data with other users you can invite other users. It is also possible to allow a crop advisor to view it too by inviting him/her.
- A module crop group has been created.
- You are the administrator of the module crop group.
- The users you invite have a current e-mail address, with which they can receive the invitation to the module crop group.
2. Invite module crop group members
- Open the Administration menu (right) by clicking on it.
- Then click on "Module crop groups" in this menu.
- A new window will now open.
- You now see one or several crop groups with the icon .
- Select the crop group for which you want to invite members.
- Click on " Invite new members" in the "Members" menu on the left.
- Enter the name of the person you want to invite after "Name contact person".
- Enter the e-mail address of the person you want to invite after "E-mail".
- Then click on the button "Invite".
- The person you have invited will receive an e-mail containing a five-digit code. He/she can (not you) enter this code in his/her account (not your account) in the menu "Crop
groups" under the menu item " Register for crop group".
Do you want to invite more members? Then enter a new name and e-mail address directly after this and click on the button "Invite".
If you would like to know more about accepting an invitation, please read the article Accept invitation to module crop group.