How does LetsGrow.com work
You compare your data with your colleagues from the study club on LetsGrow.com. You can also grant your crop consultant access to your data for him to be able to offer you better and more efficient support. In addition, specific modules are available that have been developed in consultation with other suppliers, which will make it possible for this supplier to automatically retrieve the data in that specific module.
You can enter data manually or couple your climate computer with LetsGrow.com. By coupling your climate computer the desired data is automatically sent to LetsGrow.com. In addition you can, from any location with an internet connection, access all data “live”.
In addition to climate computers various other devices can be coupled with LetsGrow.com.
- The data is sent automatically from your climate computer to LetsGrow.com over the Internet.
- Your data is stored in the LetsGrow.com database: 5-minute values for 2 years, daytime, night time and 24-hour period values for 4 years.
- You can log into LetsGrow.com and go to your own secured part in LetsGrow.com. You can view your data there in graphs and charts and share with other LetsGrow.com users.
- Depending on the brand of your climate computer, a LetsGrow.com staff member will, in consultation with you, install a small programme on your computer to send the data automatically to LetsGrow.com. Please refer to “step 2” of How do I start using the LetsGrow.com services.
- Users are members of a "user group". In the example shown users A, B and C are members of the "Tomaten Grof" (Beef Tomatoes) group. Users can be a member of multiple user groups. In the example shown, user A is a member of the "Tomaten Grof" (Beef Tomatoes) and "Tomaten Tros" (Vine Tomatoes) groups.
- Data can be shared with users in a group. Therefore, if you wish to share, you have to be in a group. In the example shown users A, B and C can share data with each other. Users A, D, E, F and G can also share with each other.
- You cannot share data that another user has shared with you with others. You can only share your own data with others. In the example shown user A can share data with user B. User B cannot share the data of A with user C.
- At all times you decide who has access to your data.
- There are several ways in which you can share data. The most common method is to share via Crop groups. A crop group is a user group that shares crops.
How do I start using the LetsGrow.com services?