Subscribing to LetsGrow.com
LetsGrow.com is the internet application for registering and comparing the following crop data: Meteorological (atmospheric climate), Climate (in the greenhouse), Water, Energy, Labour, Production and Plant.
For all crops
LetsGrow.com is available for greenhouse crops, including:
- Fruiting vegetables
- Vegetable crops
A tomato grower who uses LetsGrow.com can register and compare the following data:
- Meteorological module: radiation, atmospheric temperature, atmospheric RV, among other things
- Climate module: among other things temperature in the greenhouse, RV, temperature of tube, position of screen, CO2, among other things
- Water module: water supplied and drained per m2, EC- and pH-values, water uptake, among other things
- Energy module: gas use per m3 (during harvest or during a period), amount of CHP hours of operation, among other things
- Plant module: number of stalks per m2, weight of bunch, weight of fruit, concentration of Ethylene, among other things
- Labour module: time and costs for cutting leaves, biology, harvesting and dieven, among other things
- Production module: production (in kg), profit (in euro's) of a specific period or during harvest, among other things
For your crop?
Do you want to know which data you can register and compare with LetsGrow.com for your crop? Please contact one of our sales staff or the service desk.
Additional services and products